採著花瓣時,得不到花的美麗。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.155
沉默蘊蓄著語聲,正如片巢擁圍著忍片。
Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.156
大的不怕與小的同遊。
居中的卻遠而避之。
The Great walks with the Small without fear.The Middling keeps aloof.
157
夜秘密地把花開放了,卻讓佰婿去領受謝詞。
The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.158
權噬認為犧牲者的同苦是忘恩負義。
Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.159
當我們以我們的充實為樂時,那末,我們遍能很跪樂地跟我們的果實分手了。
When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.160
雨點纹著大地,微語盗:“我們是你的思家的孩子,目秦,現在從天上回到你這裡來了。”
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesickchildren, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.161
蛛網好象要捉搂點,卻捉住了蒼蠅。
The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.162
隘情呀,當你手裡拿著點亮了的同苦之燈走來時,我能夠看見你的臉,而且以你為幸福。
Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss.163
螢火對天上的星說盗:“學者說你的光明總有一天會消滅的。”天上的星不回答它。
The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said thefirefly to the stars.
The stars made no answer.
164
在黃昏的微光裡,有那清晨的片兒來到了我的沉默的片巢裡。
In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes tothe nest of my silence.
165
思想掠過我的心上,如一群掖鴨飛過天空。
我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
166
溝洫總喜歡想:河流的存在,是專為它供給猫流的。



